演讲者: Henry Chamberlain 活动语言: 英文
Are you and your colleagues managing stress at work effectively and leading healthy lives? It is well known that China has some of the longest working hours and the workforce here is among the world’s hardest working. In this workshop participants will apply the latest techniques, supported by scientific evidence, to proactively improve their wellbeing and resilience instead of responding reactively to stressors. Each participant will have a tailored actionable plan based on the specific diagnostic by StressScan online assessment valued at 500 RMB.
Key Learning Points:
• Methods and techniques to measure wellness and work life balance
• A tailored actionable plan based on specific and comprehensive StresssScan report
• Foundations for sustainable performance through wellness at work
• Psychology based principles of how to better manage stress
• An understanding of work based stressors that impact effectiveness
• A guided process to create sustainable personal change to improve wellbeing
Trainer: Henry Chamberlain Event Language: English
Henry is an internationally experienced Industrial & Organizational Psychologist with more than 15 years’ experience in the field of assessment, talent management and organization development. He is currently the President of the Hong Kong Psychological Society and the Chair Elect of the Division of I/O Psychology (DIOP). His career included roles as combat officer, Head of Organization Development for the South African Army and Consulting Director for SHL Greater China.