Are you an expert in your field, a high performer who works long hours, and your colleagues and team members respect you? It felt like a smooth ride getting to this level, however, now things feel like they are standing still. Statistics indicating that women may demonstrate a higher tolerance to stagnating career progression than men. Your dream and aspiration to lead your organization with greater impact now seems out of reach and how to make a change isn’t yet clear to you. This is only one of many cases where women have struggled to fulfill their full potential as a leader.
This course, packed with real life examples, explores women’s leadership challenges for middle and senior managers from a women’s perspective. This course also brings women together who are in leadership positions to exchange their views and network to build a strong organization and more fulfilling life.
• New ways to strengthen your unique voice and silent your inner critic when facing women specific career turbulence
• Tactics to promote your leadership credentials and the skills a women leader needs to accelerate leadership journey
• What other women leading at the C level women do to keep advancing their careers
• How to better understand yourself and your work context to make different choices and act with greater elegance
• Concepts around power and influence styles, managing perception, authenticity and ways to broaden leadership scope
• A course workbook
• British Chamber of Commerce course certificate
British Centre, 22/F, Guangzhou International Finance Centre, No. 5 Zhujiang Xi Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou